Your financial support enables us to operate our
Wildlife conservation and Breeding Programs.
Here are the ways you can help:
Click here to Donate now using our:
- Monthly or One-Time Donations Form
- Adopt an Animal
- Corporate, Associate, and Community Group Memberships & Donations
- Online reservations please click here.
Your membership dollars and donations are directed to our:
- Canadian ‘red-listed’ wildlife species breeding and re-introduction programs.
- Daily keeper & vet care, for all the wildlife species in our conservation programs.
- B.C. Schools Field Trip Educational programs for students K-12
- Internship Training for graduate students and trainee educators and teachers.
- Care & maintenance of our 300+ acres of natural wildlife habitats.
- Outreach Education Programs to B.C. Schools and Colleges, and community centers.
- Conservation Educational displays and publications.
Your donations have been helping Mountain View save Canadian red-listed species such as the Northern Spotted Owls, Oregon Spotted Frogs, and the Vancouver Island Marmots. Your donations help with food, veterinarian care, keepers and staff, the research & development, and the operation of the breeding and reintroduction programs so that we return the offspring of these precious animals back to their native habitats in B.C., thereby saving them from extinction.
Mountain View is a registered non-profit organization and will issue tax receipts for donations of more than $25.00.
TWO WAYS TO GIVE
1) Monthly Donations – This is how your money helps our animals:
$50 a month - “Animal / Species Keeper” – help provide food and hay
- special diets are needed for each of the species
- keeper and vet care for new borns and special nutrients & milk until they are weaned
- Furbishing & Maintenance of the special habitats to keep all the animals comfortable
$100 a month – “Animal / Species Sponsor” – help provide general animal care
- Keeper and Vet care, and special monitoring of the progress of all animals/species
- Habitat construction and continuing daily maintenance
- Management & development of the science programs that help save red-listed species
$500 a month – “Conservation Partners” – helps directly with our Conservation Programs
- Directed towards our special Canadian Species Conservation and Recovery Programs
2) One Time Donations “Animal / Species Conservationists” – help save Canadian species from extinction
One time donations are also very welcome and greatly appreciated. Donors can specify their dollar amount on the form. These donations are directed into our Canadian Wildlife Conservation programs.
DONATIONS AND SPONSORSHIPS BY COMMUNITY GROUPS AND CORPORATIONS
Mountain View gratefully also accepts community group and corporate donations, gifts, grants and legacies. Please contact us by email to discuss our Corporate Sponsorship programs with us.
DONATE BY PHONE
It’s easy to donate by telephone. Just call us and have your credit card handy. Please Call us at: 604-882-9313
Thank you so very much!
SECURE ONLINE DONATIONS
You can also go online to Canada Helps and donate securely online.
A tax receipt is issued immediately.
Thank you for your support.
It wouldn’t be possible for Mountain View Conservation to continue its programs without your donations! Please continue to support this extremely important work.